- Worn bright red lipstick. My friend Becca made me do it. As in, she literally put it on my face.
- Visited the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry. Yes, I am a total geek. How have you not figured that out already?
- Fought my demons by going back to the hospital where I was once a patient.
- Explored the shops on Upper St.
- Had a guest post published on another blog: http://www.wherearemyknees.blogspot.com/2012/02/guest-post-exercise-and-fight-against.html.
- Eaten coffee ice cream. It was sooooo good.
- Been to London Zoo.
Have you done anything new this week?
In other '30 Before 30' news, I have put myself on the waiting list for a reading group, booked a tattoo appointment, and bought gig tickets for The Cribs and The Maccabees. Go me.