WAMK: Back to life, back to reality.

Christmas eating is over, Christmas eating is over, Christmas eating is over...

I'm thinking that if I type it enough times I'll start to believe it. Now, I'm not the type of person who eats like crazy on Christmas day. No, I'm the type of person who eating like crazy from mid-November until New Year's day. I really wish I was joking, but alas I am not.

Still, new year, new start and all that. I'm still going to the gym three/four times a week and I'm really noticing the difference in terms of my fitness and also my mood. I just have to get the eating right so I can start to notice a difference in terms of my body. I'm going for portion control, and am seeing if eating my dinner off a side plate will help me out.

This may well be a drop in the ocean, but every little helps, right?*

*I'm not sponsored by Tesco, I'm just a very lazy writer.

2 comments

  1. Gemma from WAMK here, good luck with your goals. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred this week, eek x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...