Remember, remember...



These are my scrapbooks (they're just plain Paperchase ones that I've drawn on). I've been using them since 2008, and I've nearly filled up three. I don't tend to write much in them (I save that for my here and my journals), but I fill them up with tickets, cards, bills, lists, basically any little mementos of my very ordinary life. I don't look back on them often, but when I do I'm always reminded of little things that would have otherwise slipped my mind.

Looking through them today, I came across a list I made when I was in Norway, of three positive things that happened every day. I completely forgot I'd done that but I think now might be a good time to start doing it again (sometimes I need reminding that it's not all bad!). I'll probably use twitter to do it rather than the blog.... So, if you don't already follow me, and you enjoy listening to inane details about my life, hop on over to @distract_me

In other news, my '30 before 30' is coming along nicely, so if you have any last minute suggestions feel free to comment.

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I wish I had the motivation to keep a scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea - I never know what to do with all that stuff as it seems a shame to get rid. Your drawing is so neat they look like prints x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...