30 beofre 30: The Final 10.

I know, I can't believe I've stretched this one out for three posts either. Here's the final installment:

21. Seriously consider vegetarianism. This one might sound a bit weird to some people, but I've always thought there was something in that vegetarianism lark, even if only because of the environmental impact of mass farming. I want to research it properly and commit to if (if I'm going to). Besides, my diet pretty much makes me half a vegetarian anyway.
22. Take a course in psychology or counselling.
23. Run a marathon. I know. I can't believe I just wrote that either.
24. Attend the 10th anniversary of Fake Christmas.
25. Sample every type of cuisine in one sitting at Cardiff's Red Hot World Buffet. I need to do this before I do 21, obviously.
26. Go for a whole week without watching TV. I spend far too much time watching TV. If I fail this one I'll have no option but to become Grace Dent when I'm older. Note: that would be awesome.
27. Go back to Center Parcs. I went once. It was goooooooooooood.
28. Continue to post regularly on my blog, and learn some fancy html/photo stuff.
29. Go to a blogger meet up. This scares me.
30. Do something new every week. I did this when I lived in Norway. It was a very good idea.

OK, I officially have 1521 days to tick them all off.

Easy... Right?

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think...