WAMK: Seriously, how do I stop eating?

The gym going is going well; three times this week and managed to do a bit extra on top of my usual circuit.

The eating is relentless (see title). But, seriously, how? The only solution I can think of is to fill my fridge with celery so that's all I can snack on. I don't want to starve myself, I just want to be able to stop at three meals a day.

I figure I'll have to wait until January before I can really start to tackle this. I don't want to be stick thin, I just want to be a 10-12 rather than a 12-14. Is that too much to ask?

Seriously, how do you stop eating?

3 comments

  1. Try upping the protein and (good) fat content of your meals. It makes them more satisfying. Swap any white grains for brown and allow small snacks.

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe your eating more because you are needing more energy from all the working out..........or your just Greedy(more likely option).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the wrong time of year to bother about it, even if you needed to, which you don't! Make it a New Year challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...