London baby!

A couple of weekends ago one of my best friends came to London to celebrate her sister's birthday. We went to a drag cabaret show on the Saturday night (my friend's cousin owns Madame JoJos in Soho.) That was amazing but unfortunately I have no pictorial evidence to show you. It was especially great because it was something I would never have thought of going to see, but we had such a great time...

On the Sunday we embraced our inner tourists (the birthday girl had never been to London before) and went on a boat trip. Luckily for you (maybe) I actually took some pictures that day. Here they are:

Shakespeare's Globe Theatre (well, a modern replica...)

Tower Bridge (I think the hats mark the moment when our 'inner tourist' selves became our 'outer tourist' selves). Repeat after me: London baby!

HMS Belfast.

The Shard. It's going to be the tallest building in Europe, don'tcha know?

The Tate Modern.

1 comment

I'd love to hear what you think...