Fake Christmas (or, how I ate my own body weight in Krispy Kremes).

The weekend started with a McDonalds, ended with a Burger King and had a Christmas dinner and lots of doughnuts in the middle. Nom. I arrived at my friend's flat proudly bearing a box of 12 Krispy Kremes, only to find that there was already one in the fridge! I ate so much. Here's some pictorial evidence (sorry vegetarians for all the meat close-ups!):

My friend's boyfriend had the rather ingenious idea of eating his dinner from a roasting pan; maximum capacity and no gravy spillages. Why didn't I think of that?!


MY DINNER. A-mazing.

Our Tesco trolley. Grossly over-indulgent? Why of course it was.

Present-haul post to follow as soon as I can find time to photograph everything! Obviously the best part was getting to meet up with all my old uni friends (we haven't all been in the same room at the same time since my birthday), but it would appear that the only thing I photographed was food. I might be obsessed with it.

2 comments

I'd love to hear what you think...