Weston-Super-Mare


I ventured to Weston-Super-Mare today for some sea air (check out the obligatory cheesy seaside pic). The pier there has been rebuilt since it got burnt down in 2008, and the new amusement arcade is insane. I'm talking two storeys, go-karts, mini(ish) theme park rides, a soft play centre, and of course tons of those grab a toy machines (for the record, I didn't see anyone win).

As you can imagine I tolerated all of the above for about five minutes before feeling like I was going to faint/cry/vomit. Seriously, you should take me out on day trips with you; I'm fun.

The rest of the day was spent shopping. I did pretty well: a few Christmas presents; a three-in-one Judy Blume book from a charity shop; and possibly the cheapest Fake Uggs ever... £6.80, anyone? That's cheaper than slippers (and probably as waterproof).

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think...