Happy 100th post to me!

Yes, you read correctly, this is the 100th time that I have graced your screens. I know, I know, that's a lot of pointless rambling about food/myself/poor quality phone photos.


As The Simpsons pointed out, there comes a time when every long running series does a cheesy clip show. So, without further ado, I present what I consider to be my best (OK, better than the rest) bits:

Unashamedly sharing extracts from my teenage diary. And because that wasn't embarrassing enough, sharing even more of them.

FACEBOOK RULES, OK?

The joys of problem pages.



Did I mention that I went to Norway? Yeah I did, several times. But you can still read about it again. Please?



And obviously... The Neighbours cake!

1 comment

  1. Woohoo, happy 100! I'm off to check out some of those posts :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...