Clickety click.

Seeing as I often subject you to my extremely amateurish attempts at photography, I thought I'd address the balance by sharing links to a couple of genuinely good photo-y bits and pieces that I enjoy looking at.

First of all, the amazing photo blog, faszination+in+bildern. The pictures have an incredible dream-like quality to them, and I could look at them for hours.

Secondly, the 'In Pictures' section of the Guardian's lifestyle magazine. Each week they publish a selection of pictures sent in by readers around a given theme. This week's theme is 'In Their Element' and, although I'm not normally a doggy person, this was my favourite.

Last but not least, Meagan Molloy. Yes, I'm biased, but she's great. So follow her.

Your regularly scheduled "photography" will now resume.

1 comment

I'd love to hear what you think...