If you see it, say it.

Catchphrase is hard. I'm watching an episode on Challenge (yeah, it's Friday night, what of it?) and I haven't got a single one right yet. And we're halfway through. Also, Roy Walker is not as funny as I remembered; he seems to have a bit of a 'mad uncle' vibe going on.

This, coupled with my new found love of Absolute Radio 90s (and some, er, recent events), may be pointing towards a mid-twenties crisis/denial about turning 25 next week. Hmmm.

OMG, it's the Ready Money Round!

3 comments

  1. Have you celebrated your birthday? Hope it was/is wonderful! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    Five of my friends came up to stay for the weekend (no mean feat in a one bedroomed flat!) We explored Greenwich during the day then gorged ourselves on Chinese takeaway in the evening. It was like having a massive sleepover, and it was great to see everyone. I laughed until I couldn't breathe!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...