Piggy in the Middle

What do you do when mutual friends argue? When you're a gang of three it's a bit shitty when the other two aren't getting on. There haven't been any massive fireworks yet. A 'heated debate' in the shopping centre earlier resulted in a 'fuck you', a 'piss off' and a 'shut up', but they both have potty mouth so this isn't as dramatic as it may sound.

The problem is that they both have personalities that occasionally require a bit of tongue-biting and a lot of patience. And it's worth it; we have a lot of fun together and I love talking to both of them. They just seem to have tired of tolerating each other. That's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. As long as I don't have to start passing messages between them.

One more problem: I'm going on holiday with both of them tomorrow.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think...